Workaround for bug “W-3171561” introduced in Spring 15 release

Recently I was writing about some known issue which was marked as resolved but not fixing the problem we had. The bug “W-3171561” was introduced in Spring 15 release.
Today we made a tremendous discovery.

If we change API Version of Class which contains Callout to 28, the tests are not failing! It is amazing!


I believe I have tried the same two years ago and one year ago and this workaround didn’t work then.

Probably there was some change in internal Salesforce implementation which was made this workaround possible.

This entry was posted in platform-bug, salesforce and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s